Fantasy Baseball @ Prep 2 Pro
Fantasy Baseball at Prep 2 Pro has concluded for the 2018 season. Thank you to everyone who participated!
Fantasy Baseball at Prep 2 Pro returns for another great season in 2019! Make sure you’re a part of the action!
Each weekly winner is automatically registered in our Grand Prize drawing!
Here’s how our Fantasy Baseball works:
· Build your fantasy team by purchasing packs of 2019 Baseball cards at Prep 2 Pro.
· Any packs priced $1.99 or above qualify for the promotion.
· All four fantasy players must be chosen from cards in packs opened in one single store visit.
· No trades allowed. No multi-player or checklist cards may be used.
· Player’s full name must be printed on front of card.
· All packs must be opened in the presence of an employee.
· There is no limit to the number of packs you may purchase.
· Limit one fantasy team per person per week. Deadline for roster is closing time on Saturday.
· Participants may replace a previous roster in whole, but may not substitute individual players.
· Once a roster has been replaced, the previous roster is immediately void.
· Scores are based on first Sunday game played by each respective team. In the event of a rainout, postponement or no game played, the next immediate game played by respective team will be used.
· There will be one weekly winner each week of the first 17 weeks of 2018 MLB regular season.
· It is possible that a participant may win multiple weeks.
· Your starting pitcher is considered a wildcard for his respective team. Stats for your starting pitcher do not include middle relievers or closers, only the starter. Earn 5 bonus points toward your weekly score if the starting pitcher in your lineup is the actual starting pitcher of the game.
· All 17 weekly winners will be entered in the Grand Prize drawing.
· One additional entry in the Grand Prize Drawing will be awarded to each customer who participates in all 17 weeks of the promotion, without missing a week.
· One additional entry in the Grand Prize Drawing will be awarded to the customer with the highest point total for the entire 17 week promotion.
· One additional entry in the Grand Prize Drawing will be awarded to the customer with the highest point total for the entire 17 week promotion who participated in a minimum of 9 weeks and did not win any weeks.
· All decisions made by Prep 2 Pro Sports with respect to the promotion are final.
· Rules may be amended without notice.
· See store for complete rules.